Friday, January 15, 2010

Top Secret!

Tika's asleep, so I decided to commandeer the keyboard and set the record straight here.

These people? They're crazy! Yeah, yeah, they act normal - feed us, walk us, play with us - but there's something more sinister going on. Can't quite put my paw on it, but something's just not right.

Let me start by saying that Tika is completely besotted with them. Follows them around, sleeps under their desk, jumps up on the couch with them, does everything she's told. Even after she tried to run away - which was clear evidence to me that she really wanted out of here ... and lucky girl, she almost made it ... I was cheering her on ... "Run, Tika, Run!" - she went on and on about how nice Jenny was not to scold her. I think she's been brainwashed, indoctrinated, proselytized!

Okay, so Tika's blogs paint a rosy picture, but she wasn't all that fussed about them at first either. Obviously, they did something to her that changed her thinking. I'm pretty sure it's the cuddles she got on Day 1!

Damn those cuddles. They'll alter anyone's perception.

Me, on the other hand, I took my time 'getting to know them' - at least that's what they think. But actually, I was planning my strategy, plotting my course for the time we are stuck here, figuring out the best approach to get what I need without letting them think I trust them. I watch them like a hawk, and it's paying off. Thanks to me, they haven't accidentally - deliberately??? - put us in the washing machine yet. And the big guy? Even let him pat me ... but not for the first 3 days. Good trick, eh?!

I suppose the most suspicious element is the names they call us. Stupid things, like Precious, Cutey Pie, Little One, Skuzzlebutt, Jo-Jo Mo-Mo - I think it's code, but I'm not sure what for. Ah, I'll figure it out, but I'm sure it's not anything good!

Oops, someone is coming. Gotta switch off the lights and send this before I get caught. Hope you're happy you dumped us here ... GRRRRR!

M

PS Don't let anyone else see this. It will blow my cover!
PPS Where the bloody hell are you?????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment