Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What the hey?!

Woke to a beautiful morning - and an absolute sense of where we are. Hey, I'm getting older, but I'm not senile!

It's certainly low key here. Breakfast and work - that's all these people seem to do on weekdays. But that's fine with us. We are content to sleep the morning away.

In fact, sleeping makes me think and, inspired by Jimmy Fallon, I'd like to share with you a few things that bother me ...

1. Why does Mojo have to go where I go? And I really do mean "go" ... if you get my drift.
2. When did I develop an aversion to walking on ice?
3. Why doesn't Jenny have the television on until lunchtime?
4. What is lunchtime, and why don't I get it?
5. Why, oh why, would Mum go away right when Rrrrrolllll Up The Rrrrrimmm begins???!!!

Speaking of being bothered, I tried and tried and tried to get someone to feed us around 4:00 pm, but it never happened. Why?! Why?! I asked, to no one there, not even a chair ... oops, having a Don McLean moment there. Anyway, next thing we knew, Leon came home and before we could say, "What the hey?!", we were dressed and out the door for a walk. And I mean a walk. A long walk. A very long walk! To places we've never been before. Yahoo!!!!

Then once we were back inside, it was finally chow time. Moj and I could barely contain ourselves, vacuuming up our homemade-with-love beef-veggie extravaganza!

And now, well, now we're exhausted. Can barely stay upright, and in fact [YAWN] I'm not sure I can blog anymore ........ z z z z z z z z

Oh, Tika, you wimp. Can't handle a little exerci ...... z z z z z z z z

No comments:

Post a Comment