Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spooky

Okay, so here's the thing. The wind has only now stopped after blowing like crazy across the Prairies for three days. That made us crazy enough while we were out walking, but now my bowl is acting all spooky.

The last two nights, while I've been eating, the bowl has jumped a little bit and made such a noise that I had to run away and hide. Not even when Mojo set off to claim my leftovers as his own did I return to the scene of the spookiness. We tried everything, but to no avail. Until finally we found a spot on the carpet where it doesn't jump and spook me, so hope that's the end of that.

But I am not the only recipient of the eerie goings on around here. Yesterday, the unthinkable happened. Mojo finished off the entire bowl of dry food! All by himself! Without any prompting whatsoever! And he repeated his performance today! And both times several hours after eating dinner! What's up with that?

I tell you, spooky times here, but as long as we don't have to deal with all that windy weather, which makes us walk funny, act skittish, and temporarily turn around and walk in the opposite direction, then I guess we can handle anything else that comes our way.

On a final funny note, every time we walk down the street, Mojo picks up pace and races into our yard. Then he won't leave, despite Leon's prompting and even though the world is there waiting for us to discover it. Silly boy.

But no complaining about the walks. Really enjoying the spring weather. Hope it's sunny and hot where you are!

Love Tika and Mojo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment